Please Note:

This blog simply desires to share the truth, (and not just politically) and the truth is out there for those who seek it, we just blog about it, hence, Revelations of Truth!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On January 27, 2009 I had a dream; not the Martin Luther King type ok. Anyways I am writing this email to share my dream with you:

I was ordered to board a ship with random people. The ship took us out to sea and onboard was Barak Obama. He was trying to convince us that he was a good leader and he was not apart of any bad plans. Suddenly, a team of political leaders and military personnel raided the ship and forced all of the people, except Obama, to jump into the water- no life jackets. They laughed and talked amongst each other as good friends do. They discussed how "the plan" worked perfect; the new world order was in place. As I feared what would happen, I swam to shore. Divers were ordered to find me but were not successful. Upon making it to shore, I had to pass through a federal building. There was heavy security and no one could enter into the city without first being checked. People were being scanned and I knew I didn’t have whatever they had so I tried to hide behind a woman. I was detected and an alarm went off. The building went on lockdown and guards searched frantically for the one who was detected. I somehow made it out and was walking on the street. The streets were chaotic and people were looting stores; cars were wrecked and people looked dazed and confused. I was scared and started to repeat a scripture from the Bible Psalm 27: 1-3 but was quickly stopped. A woman said, "You are not allowed to do that. The government warned us that anyone repeating anything from the Bible or saying that these recent events are biblical is clinically insane and should be reported to the authorities immediately." I can't remember what it was but there was an elaborate lie spread by the government in regards to the disappearance of millions of people. I saw a person run down the street screaming a song about Jesus. Then I noticed that although there was chaos all around, people were still so concerned with their looks. I realized that vanity, fame, and what this world has to offer is what kept so many people away from Christ. I noticed a shirt that many people were wearing- a shirt with the peace symbol. Below the symbol were the words "free people, one world nation, one world government." I proceeded home where I went to my room, got on me knees and prayed. I felt something I had never before felt- the Holy Spirit was gone. The Bible says when Jesus returns to take His people, the Holy Spirit will also leave. I instantly knew Jesus already came and I was left behind. Then the door bell rang- it was my uncle Oscar, uncle Hector, and a few people from church. They were all discussing the recent events and how so many people had disappeared. My uncle Oscar came into my room and told me that recently Obama instated a law that required everyone to receive an implanted chip. Oscar (not being a religious man at all) said he knew this was an evil plan. I grabbed a DVD that I received from the government and played it. It was weird and as I listened closely I heard strange sounds and immediately knew this was some sort of brainwashing technique. I broke the DVD along with the second one I found. I felt the need to leave my house so I walked down the street. As soon as I left my house I was stopped by two cars and a group of people. They alerted authorities and tried to insert some micro chip into my skin. Obama showed up and said," No! You cant force it or it may not count. We don’t want to take any chances." When asked if I would accept the implant I refused. I began to recall a song I enjoyed singing "Faith" by Hillsong. The lyrics were "I'm reaching for the prize, I'm giving everything." I sang these lyrics as I finally understood what they meant; reaching for the prize (Jesus in Heaven), I'm giving everything (even if it means my life). In this moment I realized the importance of the music we listen to- What message are we truly being fed?
After no success, Obama ordered guards to cut off both of my feet. Then he ordered for people to bring my little brother and sister; I knew what was to come...either they would be harmed or watch as I was tortured to death.
Before waking up I was instructed to write down everything I witnessed.

I am writing to all of my family members because this dream was all too real. I am not insinuating that Obama is the anti-Christ. I am simply telling my dream. When the anti-Christ comes, whether he has arrived or is to come, he will fix the financial problems of the world. He will unite every nation under one government. Please pay close attention to the things going on with our nation and the world. Lately I have been reading the book the of Revelations and the prophecies have been fulfilled. It is a scary time to see the book of Revelations unfold before our very eyes. I encourage each of you to read and prepare for His coming. Not everyone will leave on Christ's return, however, those who endure during the tribulation and do not take the mark will have to suffer and die for the sake of Christ (Revelation 7:14).

If you did not know, my younger brother also had a dream. He is six years old and did not have any previous knowledge of the end of the world. He had this dream two nights in a row, this is his description: "there was a big bomb but the bomb didn’t kill anyone. It only took away the good people and left all the bad people on earth."

I love you all very much and I write this email with love and concern. I feel it to be a great blessing learning and knowing the plans of God. I don’t know everything but what I do know I want to share. I did not forget to take my looney med's lol. You may pass this on or simply delete it.

May God bless you,
Brittany
(Britt the Brat)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Brittany, that is such a powerful dream you had!

    I love the bible verses you were repeating in your dream "The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident." Psalm 27:1-3

    Thank you for sharing your dream with us! It should serve as a reminder to us all to memorize scripture in our hearts and that we need to get right with God because one second after the rapture is one second too late.

    Your dream reminds me of this verse: "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions" Joel 2:28

    Thank you again, Brittany
    Love, Marisela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Britanny. I believe your dream to be God-inspired and true. The other night as I arrived for my sleep study I saw a demon in the parking lot. At first, I thought it was someone hiding behind the other car to rob me but then I quickly realized that it was not able to walk upright and the Lord told me, "because of your (our country's) new leader, demons have been unleashed on the Earth as never before..." I strongly urge everyone to pray, ask forgiveness (at least I'm always saying something rash, lol) often and examine ourselves. When Obama was elected, I instantly felt dread. I was born with spirtual gifts and my great-grandparents were traiteurs, the French word for "treaters" or "healers." There was no church on there side of "the bayou" so, they held church services in their home on Sundays. They never accepted "payment" for their healings because they believed that the could not as they had received a "gift" from God. Still, people insisted on giving them food and things that they might need. I hope that I can also show honor to God through the gifts he gave me. The Bible says, "it shall be (these times) as it was in the days of Noah." We all know what that means as only Noah and his family were saved in the flood due to the moral decline of the land. Let us join together in prayer however, for those who are being "blinded" by false hope.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! After you hit submit, don't leave or your comment will not get posted! After you hit submit--the page will refresh and a simple "word verification" will pop-up and then your comment will post!