Please Note:

This blog simply desires to share the truth, (and not just politically) and the truth is out there for those who seek it, we just blog about it, hence, Revelations of Truth!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My view on abortion

Abortion. What is it? Liberals would argue that it is a womans right to end a pregnancy. Conservatives argue that it is murder. Which is it? A right or murder? Frankly, it is murder. There IS NO OTHER WAY OF PUTTING IT!

I was sitting at home yesterday on my day off watching the news about president Obama and his views on abortion. I am not going to "sugarcoat" what I felt towards our president. The man makes me sick to my stomach. He has NO REGARD for human life and the fact that he calls himself a christian is a joke. Hey Obama, maybe you should put down the Koran and pick up a bible.

We all have our own views and opinions, and I am entitled to mine. Obama is a child killer. No he is not out picking children up off the streets and killing them, but none the less, he is going to be responsible for thousands of innocent lives lost. It makes me ashamed that this so called christian is our commander in chief.

When will we stand up and protect the rights of the unborn? EVERY child has a right to life. I am so sick and tired of the left wing nuts saying its a womans right. Last time I checked the constitution, murder was not one of our rights. Bottom line is its a child not a choice.

The Bible clearly prohibits taking the life of an innocent person. It follows that if the developing baby is a "qualified" member of the human race, all of these scriptures apply:
Genesis 9:6 - Whoever sheds man’s blood, by man his blood shall be shed, for in the image of God He made man.
Exodus 20:13 - You shall not murder.
Deuteronomy 27:25a - Cursed is he who accepts a bribe to strike down an innocent person.
Proverbs 6:16-19 - There are six things which the LORD hates, yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood...
See also Exodus 23:7 and Deuteronomy 19:11-12

I wonder if Obama has read these scriptures. I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! After you hit submit, don't leave or your comment will not get posted! After you hit submit--the page will refresh and a simple "word verification" will pop-up and then your comment will post!