Please Note:

This blog simply desires to share the truth, (and not just politically) and the truth is out there for those who seek it, we just blog about it, hence, Revelations of Truth!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Liberal Garbage

Yesterday I was coming out of the YMCA just having worked out for an hour or so. As I made my way across the parking lot, I came upon a car that had some liberal slogan bumper stickers stuck all over the back of it.

I stood there for a moment to read the "liberal garbage" (as I like to call it) and a couple stood out among the mess that was all over the back of this poor car.

"War is terrorism" and "Pro Choice"

Ok, I may not be the smartest guy in the world but it does not take rocket science to figure out that this poor lost soul contradicted himself.

He or she says war is terrorism. But tell me, is not ripping an unborn child not a form of terrorism itself?

Maybe it is not strapping a bomb on yourself and walking into a crowded market and blowing yourself and everybody else up, but none the less, it is a form of a brutal murder upon an innocent victim.

So as I made my way to my car shaking my head in disgust, I could not help wonder where left wing liberal loons like this one and many others come up with thier thoughts and beliefs. I would have used the word morals, but they do not have any.

Am I being judgemental? Yes. I know I am, but when I see bumper stickers like those and others like "God is a liberal" can you blame me?

~Anthony

1 comment:

  1. Nope. Don't blame you at all! I FULLY get you and understand what you mean. Liberals contradict themselves all of the time. like they are ok in killing an innocent baby in the womb but gotta let the convicted serial rapist and child molestor live. Huh??? How does THAT even make sense? Well, it doesn't. Common sense is not so common! (and completely lacking in liberals)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! After you hit submit, don't leave or your comment will not get posted! After you hit submit--the page will refresh and a simple "word verification" will pop-up and then your comment will post!