Please Note:

This blog simply desires to share the truth, (and not just politically) and the truth is out there for those who seek it, we just blog about it, hence, Revelations of Truth!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sickened by the recent tragedies

It seems like almost every month now I am hearing about horrible tragedies where innocent people are killed or injured in towns across the United States.

Not too long ago the shooting spree in Alabama, where a deranged gunman took the lives of 10 innocent people, including women and children.

The 4 police officers in Oakland, California who lost their lives by the hands of a sick maniac. These police officers left behind a total of 10 children who now do not have a father. To make matters worse, residents in Oakland were celebrating this sicko who murdered the police officers like he was some kind of hero or something. How sick is that?

Just about a week or so ago, in Carthage, North Carolina (about 1 hour south of where I live) 8 people were slain at a nursing home by the hands of a psychopath. 1 nurse and 7 elderly patients.

And the most recent, the Binghamton, New York Shooting that left 13 people dead at the American Civil Association.

As I hear about these horrible tragedies, I can only ask why? It seems like it is just getting worse and worse by the day.

Maybe I am just old fashioned, or maybe I am just a dreamer but why cant this world just live in peace? That is something that I pray on every night before I go to sleep.

The evil in this world is very real. God gives us free will but yet many people choose to take the path of the devil.

My heart goes out to all the people who not only have been affected the horrible events that I wrote about, but anybody who has lost a loved one by the hands evil.

I truly believe that when Jesus comes back as it says in Revelations, He is not going to be happy.

~Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! After you hit submit, don't leave or your comment will not get posted! After you hit submit--the page will refresh and a simple "word verification" will pop-up and then your comment will post!